I received an email this morning which may be of interest to some of you in the GPU and GP space:
Just posting an extract here, you can see more on their site.
Part of Evo* 2012, the main European events on Evolutionary Computation:
EuroGP, EvoCop, EvoBio, EvoMusArt and EvoApplications -
11-13 April 2012 - Malaga, Spain
EVOPAR: Track on Parallel and Distributed Infrastructures
Submissions are invited on (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Optimization of parallel architectures by means of Evolutionary Algorithms.
- Hardware implementation of EAs, including Field Programmable Gate Arrays
(FPGA), GPU, games consols, mobile devices.
- GPGPU optimisation (CUDA, AMD, ARM, OpenCL, etc., etc.).
- Improving scheduling techniques for peer-to-peer (P2P) and
grid systems or for running distributed EAs and GAs.
- Improving fault tolerance techniques for distributed systems and
distributed EAs capabilities for coping with failures.
- Analytical modelling and performance evaluation of parallel and
distributed infrastructures when running EAs.
- Improvement in system performance through optimisation and tuning.
- Case studies showing the role of parallel and distributed
infrastructures in conjunction with distributed EAs when solving
hard real-life problems.
- Parallel and distributed implementation of genetic algorithms.
Submission deadline: 30 November 2011
Notification of authors: 14 January 2012
Camera-ready deadline: 5 February 2012
F. Fernandez de Vega, University of Extremadura, Spain
W. B. Langdon, University College London, UK